1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- The Website use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- Chelios NET does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Chelios NET learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, Chelios NET will remove that post.
- Chelios NET, or people who post on Chelios NET, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- For paid postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- Chelios NET does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Chelios NET's forums that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Chelios NET site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All accounts are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through the link's received through email when you decided to become a verified person .
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Chelios NET account informations by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Chelios NET - including google.com, and groups.yahoo.com -can not archive or otherwise make available Chelios NET user informations.
5. Circumstances in which Chelios NET may release information
- Chelios NET may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Chelios NET we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States and Europe. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.